To enable Zapier integration, go to Integrations under Settings
Then turn on the button for Zapier
It will open a new tab and direct you to Zapier with an invite from LeadFuze. Click on Accept Invite & Build a Zap
It will ask you to log in or create an account if you don't have one yet.
Once logged in, click MAKE A ZAP
Search for (and select) LeadFuze
The trigger is already done for you which is when a lead is added. Click Continue
Click on Sign in to LeadFuze
A pop-up window will appear and ask you to input your LeadFuze API Key
Go to LeadFuze app and click on API under Settings
Click on GENERATE NEW KEY
Give your API Key a name and click on Generate Key
Click on the copy icon to copy your key
Paste your API Key into the pop-up window and click on Yes, Continue
Your LeadFuze account should now show. Click Continue
Click on Step #2. Do this...
From there you can integrate LeadFuze with any other app that Zapier integrates with.
- Send email status update alerts into your CRM or into Slack… this can be helpful for salespeople to be notified so they can hop on a call soon thereafter with a prospect.
- Stopping an email sequence to someone that goes from cold email link to free trial sign up in Intercom.
- Create a task in your favorite task management app whenever a lead OPENS an email so that you can follow up.
- Moving a lead to a different list to trigger a different email sequence
- Send leads to your CRM
- Send alerts to your Slack when leads get added for salespeople to vet / qualify
- Send leads to your outreach tool of choice to fire off cold email campaigns
- Send leads to dialing systems to start calling them
- Send data to create new tasks in your task management system to start researching them
- Send to Gmail to create a draft emails to manually personalize