You can now let LeadFuze build your lists, then have these contacts automatically sent to Mailshake to trigger your email outreach campaigns.
Get Started with the Mailshake Integration
Step 1: Authenticate and Authorize
- Click on Integrations under Settings
- Turn on the Mailshake integration switch
- Choose if you'd like to Sync Leads Automatically and/or Require Email, then click on Continue
- Authorize LeadFuze to read and write campaigns and recipients. LeadFuze uses these permissions to read campaigns and send leads as mailshake recipients.
- Mailshake integration switch will turn green after a successful connection.
Step 2: Configure List-Campaign Settings
- LeadFuze does not send existing leads to Mailshake right after authentication as the user hasn’t selected the campaign yet.
- In order to continue using Mailshake, the user needs to manually select a campaign for each list he/she wants to export automatically. Every time leads are added to that list, they will automatically be sent to the selected Mailshake campaign in the settings. If no campaign is selected, leads will not be integrated automatically.
- To select a campaign for a list, go to Lists
- Then click on the 3 dots to the right of the list you wish to manually send to Mailshake
- Click on Integration Settings >Mailshake]
- Choose a campaign then hit Save
Step 4: Verify the Data
LeadFuze sends the following data to Mailshake:
- Phone number
- Metro area
- Lead’s Linkedin Profile
- College Majors
- Job Title
- Job Functions
- Job Start Date
- Lead’s Industry
- Company Name
- Company’s Industry
- Company’s Linkedin Profile
- Company’s Website
- Technologies being used by Companies
- Job positions that the company is seeking to hire.
Now, you can see all these details within Mailshake and use them as custom fields in your outreach!